The ULTIMATE Vlogging Camera, GoPro Hero 7 (6/5)
Today we are going to take a short break with sharing travel videos to share with you a tutorial on how you can set up your very own vlogging camera. (all links below)
Join us in this episode, where Aaron unboxes our new GoPro Hero 7 Black and then he will show you how to build the ultimate GoPro Hero 7 (Hero 6/5) vlogging setup.
The GoPro Hero 7 has amazing stabilization, color and, with the GoPro mic adapter, pretty darn good audio as well.
Build the Ultimate GoPro Hero 7 (Hero 6/5)
All the necessary parts used in this video tutorial are listed below for your convenience. We hope you love your new vlogging set up as much as we do ours!
We appreciate your support! Happy Vlogging! Have you built this set up yet? Tag us on Social Media with your ultimate Vlogging Camera, GoPro Hero 7 setup.
- GoPro Hero7 Black Vlogging Camera – https://amzn.to/33F3ddG
- 3D Printed GoPro Audio Case Style #1 V2 – https://bit.ly/33A09PK
- 3D Printed GoPro Audio Adapter USB Brace – https://bit.ly/2IYb8uE
- Micro Coil Cable – https://amzn.to/2BlrkSu
- Rubber O-rings – https://amzn.to/2Mr7Imt (You need a size between M2.5 and M3 with an inside diameter of 41 to 43mm)
- Edutige ETM-001 Mic – https://amzn.to/2MoKZaA
- GoPro Audio Adapter – https://amzn.to/2BiVtSp
- Aluminum GoPro Case – https://amzn.to/33yK1y2
- Flexible Tripod – https://amzn.to/32uMJEU
- 1/4-20 Drill & Tap Combo – https://amzn.to/2OXXxau
- 1/4-20 x 1/2 Flathead Screws – https://amzn.to/2OWjKpy (Available at a local hardware store in smaller quantities)
- M3x8 Button Head Screws – https://amzn.to/31oz40o (Available at a local hardware store in smaller quantities)
- M3 Locknuts – https://amzn.to/35AO0vQ (Available at a local hardware store in smaller quantities)
- M3x35 screw – https://amzn.to/32kz570 (optional helper piece, Check hardware store, anything over 20mm will work)
- 4” Zipties – https://amzn.to/2Ml5nsW
- Microphone Deadcat – https://amzn.to/2Mlu6NP
Sharing is caring! Feel free to share the image below on Pinterest.
You might also like
5 Top Pro Tips for Using Your RV Waste Tote Tank You’ve purchased your very own portable RV Waste Water Tote Tank so now what? Well, using a tote tank may seem pretty cut and dry but there are a couple of tips and tricks you need to be aware of to avoid having a very messy day. So, let’s get to it. Just a few short months ago I purchased this Camco Rhino ToteRead More…
This website contains affiliate links, meaning we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you purchase a product after clicking our link to it.