2018 was pretty amazing for us.💕 We traveled about 11,000 miles, visited Canada, visited 19 National Parks, 11 states and over 40 camping spots we called home over the year. 🏞❤
We visited family along the way and met so many awesome people that we’re happy to call have our friends.
We are excited to see what 2019 has in store for us! We are closing out 2018 with an awesome group of #Xscapers in Quartzsite Az.
Happy New Year to you! Be safe out there! 🎊🎉🎊
Here is our Best of 2018 from our Instagram!
1. Bryce Canyon National Park – Sept
2. Death Valley National Park – Sept
3. Joshua Tree National Park – May
4. Christmas gift from Aaron’s Mom and Dad
5. San Francisco Encore RV Park – August
6. Yosemite National Park – May
7. Weaver’s Needle, Gold Canyon AZ – February
8. Lassen Volcanic National Park – May
9. Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2018 – October
Thank you! 🙂 See ya in 2019!